Wednesday 15 April 2015

A Warrior of Light ~ A poem by Michaela Jane

A Warrior of Light

I AM a warrior soul,there is no limit,
Embracing change from minute to minute, 
Focusing only on my true light,
Allowing my desires and physical to unite, 
Opening my heart, opening my soul, 
Embracing love, embracing the whole,
The whole of my aspects of all parts of self,
Intuitively guided through the divine self,
Opening hearts, Opening minds, 
Opening the souls of humankind, 
Hearing the words, feeling the light, 
Lifting the veils of illusion, 
And souls in dark night, 
Opening your hearts opening your minds,
To the truth of your souls, to the truth of your mind,
Gently caressing, following through with the divinity that is truly you,
Unique in heart unique in mind,
But joined by souls of all humankind,
The web of life we are all part of, 
The web of life we are created from,
Opening your hearts opening your minds, 
To see the true divinity of all humankind,
The souls that are one, the souls that unite,
Are powerfully changing the dark into light. 



A poem that flowed through me as I was walking my lovely dog Buster :)
15.04.15

No comments:

Post a Comment